P&G Jobs > Manufacturing Jobs > Auburn Manufacturing Jobs
Recent P&G Openings
- Manufacturing Plant Technician - Auburn, ME
- Description: Plant technicians are hired at entry level as members of a work team. Technician work teams are responsible for keeping production flowing, for meeting performance goals and for maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. Technicians do various types of work, including running high-speed conve...
Reference Code: MFG00004328-1
- Manufacturing P&G Tambrands Flexi Center Part time Employee - Auburn, ME
- Description: P&G Tambrands Flexi Center Part-time Employee As a P&G Tambrands Flexi Center Part-time Employee, you will be responsible for manually assembling shelf ready store displays and customized packaging within our facility in Auburn, Maine. The display configurations and demand vary and therefore, the ability to adjust to change is an important requirement....
Reference Code: MFG00004329-1
- Manufacturing Occupational Health Nurse - Auburn, ME
- Description: The P & G Manufacturing Co. - Auburn Maine Plant is hiring a full-time Occupational Health Nurse. The Vibrant Living Center Site Nurse is responsible for: 1.) Delivery of Health Systems Key Element (HSKE) capability for designated site(s). 2.) Providing applicable Health Service support to site personnel working within the respective business sector This role serve...
Reference Code: MFG00004341-1
Get to Know P&G
Our careers offer exciting new challenges, tremendous growth and support, and a chance to touch and improve lives daily.
Jobs at P&G
P&G people get involved — with their workplace, their community, their neighbors and each other. If you want a company whose actions reflect their ethics and whose people live their values, P&G is an excellent choice. Jobs at P&G await! !